One of Indiana Health Centers’ goals in 2023 was to develop an ambitious strategic plan for 2024–25. Our leadership met several times throughout the year to set goals and timelines that would benefit patients, staff, and our communities through attainable steps.
PATIENT EXPERIENCE, CLINICAL EXCELLENCE, & QUALITY
Ensure the highest quality service and best clinical outcomes by providing patients with the right care and education, at the right time, in the right place, with integrity, honesty, and compassion for an empowered patient experience.
- Achieve 40,000 unique patients
- Improve patient experience
- Improve Clinical Quality Measures (CQM) at least 5%
LEADERSHIP, COMMUNITY HEALTH, & GROWTH
Lead the journey to effective care and better health outcomes by creating just spaces and expanding healthcare access so our patients’ and community’s comprehensive health needs are fully met.
- Fully integrate behavioral health
- Expand access to healthcare
- Lead innovation for the community in underserved areas
WORKFORCE: TALENT & TEAMS
Serve as the employer of choice by supporting and investing in our workforce, recruiting the best talent, and fostering robust teamwork while promoting diversity, equity, and inclusion.
- Staff engagement
- Communication strategy
- 28% or less employee turnover
- Promote DEI
FISCAL RESILIENCE OPTIMIZATION, & PERFORMANCE
Ensure Indiana Health Centers, Inc. enables the continuance and expansion of our vision and mission through fiscal responsibility. Optimize our systems to ensure accessibility, reliability, appropriateness, effectiveness, standardization, and resilience.
- Meet/exceed annual budget
- Stewardship of 340B
- Internal audit process
- Update technology (cyber security)
- eCW upgrades and deployment
- Implement project management office
- Add and educate on remote patient monitoring functionality